Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tovah and Brandon

I had the best day yesterday! I met up with Tovah and Brandon for their engagement photoshoot. Tovah is Trisha's little sister so we've all gone out for dinner a couple of times before, but it was really fun to get to know them a little better. They are so easy going and fun! After spending time with Tovah and Brandon today I like them even more. Besides, they really won me over when they treated me to ice cream when we were done. Not just any ice cream either, my very favorite Cold Stone creation! Thanks guys!
God really blessed us with a beautiful day in a week that was mostly cold and overcast. We went over to downtown Phoenix and found some cool spots for they photos. I was really impressed with Brandon's GQ looks. Tovah was nothing short of amazing either. I can't wait for their special event ahead!





No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge