Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Denise's baby shower

This has been such a great year already! Mostly because of all the wonderful people I've been meeting (and the all the wonderful people already in my life).
On Saturday, Curtis and I had brunch at Andrea and Greg's. I met them at an AzPPA meeting and found out Andrea is from Brazil! We had a really good time with them and I'm sure her boys and my nephew are going to have a blast together.
Sunday morning Curt and I went to Portico for the second time. We like it there soo much. And everyone is just sooo nice! After church we were invited to join them for lunch at Serranos and it was really fun to get to know them a little better. I even met someone who speaks Portuguese!
Later in the afternoon I had a baby shower for Denise at my house, almost all the dietitians and diet techs came and we had such a nice time. I am very blessed to be able to work with such a wonderful group of people. Now, you are really going to be jealous when you see all the food we had. And yes, it tasted just as delicious as it looks :)



No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge