Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kika (kee-kah)

Kika, Kika... There's nothing better than to hear this sound. It makes my heart melt. Only because I only hear it when my nephew is calling for me. Yes, it's my new name and it makes me feel so special. In the middle of his 100 words or so, there I am. He loves me just as much as his "Bo" (bottle, which really is a sippy cup with milk), Tocas (Thomas the tank engine -and really any other train), and his "shoesh" (shoes). Oh I feel so special! I love my nephew so so much. There's no better day than a day spent with him. He's so much fun! He's my best buddy :)


Yesterday we spent the afternoon at the train park. I'm redecorating his room with a Thomas the tank engine theme so we went to the park to take some pictures. He really doesn't like wearing hats so it took quite the family effort to get these photos:

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge